This webinar provides an introductory overview of EPA’s SmartWay 2019 Truck Carrier Tool, including a live demonstration of the Tool. Participants will learn how they can calculate and report your company’s carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide, and particulate matter emissions using your carrier specific activity data, allowing companies to benchmark and track annual changes in performance across multiple efficiency metrics. Key takeaways from this webinar include:
- An introductory understanding of the 2019 Truck Carrier Tool
- Updates made to the 2019 Tool
- How to input data into the Tool
- How to submit your completed Tool to EPA SmartWay
- How to view your summary reports
- Key points to remember when filling out your Tool
This webinar is primarily intended for: those truck carrier Partners who are new to the SmartWay Partnership, prospective Partners looking for more information, or Partners who are in need of a refresher.
Webinar Recording: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6935164491146058753ExitYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
2019 SmartWay Intro Truck Tool Demonstration (PDF)(16 pp, 2 MB,
February 14, 2019)