- SO2 NAAQS Data Requirements Rule (DRR)
- Final rule was signed on August 10, 2015.
- Information available on: http://www.epa.gov/oaqps001/sulfurdioxide/implement.html
- The DRR was developed to address the need for additional air quality data to be used for implementing the 2010 1‐hour SO2 NAAQS.
- The existing SO2 monitoring network characterizes localized SO2 source impacts in a limited set of areas.
- Under the DRR, air agencies will provide additional air quality data characterizing 1‐hour peak concentrations and source‐oriented impacts.