EPA is committed to helping communities benefit from energy efficiency and renewable energy (EE/RE). To facilitate this effort, EPA is developing a series of case studies and webinars to highlight effective efforts by state and local agencies, non-profits, and utilities to bring EE/RE to low-income households.
This 90-minute webinar explored the topic of linking and leveraging EE/RE programs for limited-income households, including the need to coordinate with other energy assistance programs. It presented case studies of organizations that have successfully advanced connections among available programs and funding sources.
- (MP3) (12:21, 3,695K), Victoria Ludwig, U.S. EPADownload transcript (5.83 KB)
- (MP3) (20:31, 6,761K), Mark Wolfe, National Energy Assistance Directors’ AssociationDownload transcript (2.96 KB)
- (MP3) (19:21, 5,826K), Jennifer Gremmert, Energy Outreach ColoradoDownload transcript (6.07 KB)
- (MP3) (22:01, 6,429K), Jason Sparks and Sharon Palmer, DTE EnergyDownload transcript (13.42 KB)
- (MP3) (16:13, 4,947K)Download transcript (29.69 KB)
Presentations:You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Part 1: Welcome and Introduction (PDF)(10 pp, 770 K)
- Part 2: Overview (PDF)(12 pp, 287 K)
- Part 3: Case Study: Creating a Nonprofit Hub for Energy Assistance (PDF)(12 pp, 1 MB)
- Part 4: Case Study: Linking and Leveraging Low-Income Programs in Michigan (PDF)(15 pp, 987 K)
- Participant Questions (PDF)(11 pp, 334 K)
- Transcript (PDF)(35 pp, 420 K)