- The installer file is large, and may take some time to download, depending on connection speed.
- A Windows computer is necessary to use the tool.
- COBRA Installer (EXE)(502 MB) - Revised June 2020
To install COBRA:
- Click on the “COBRA Installer” link above to download the installer. When prompted, choose “Save” and save the file to your computer.
- Locate the file “cobradontnetv4dot0.exe” on your computer and double-click to run the installer.
- Follow all on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- To run COBRA, look for the “COBRA” entry in your “Start” menu.
If you have a previous installation of COBRA on your computer, uninstall it before installing the latest version of COBRA.
For detailed installation and usage instructions, reference the revised COBRA User Manual (PDF) – revised June 2020.
For More Information
For more information, contact Emma Zinsmeister, (Zinsmeister.Emma@epa.gov) at 202-343-9043.