This 90-minute webinar provided a nationwide overview of community solar (shared solar) and rooftop solar programs available to low-income households, and features case study discussions by solar energy policy experts to illustrate the opportunities, challenges, and benefits of providing low-income households access to solar energy.
- (MP3) (9:05, 2.65 MB), Victoria Ludwig, State and Local Climate and Energy Program, U.S. EPA.Download transcript (6.65 KB)
- (MP3) (24:30, 7.47 MB), Sean Garren, regional manager (Northeast), Vote Solar.Download transcript (18.66 KB)
- (MP3) (26:27, 7.68 MB), Stan Greschner, vice president, market development, GRID Alternatives.Download transcript (17.85 KB)
- (MP3) (22:24, 6.48 MB), Peter Olmsted, outreach advisor, New York State Department of Public Service.Download transcript (17.13 KB)
- (MP3) (7:57, 2.34 MB).Download transcript (5.8 KB)
Presentations:You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Part 1: Welcome and Introduction (PDF)(9 pp, 454 K)
- Part 2: Overview (PDF)(18 pp, 2 MB)
- Part 3: Case Study: GRID Alternatives (PDF)(11 pp, 2 MB)
- Part 4: Case Study: New York State (PDF)(18 pp, 949 K)