This October 2019 webinar, organized by EPA’s State and Local Energy and Environment Program and Office of Transportation and Air Quality, provides an overview of current electric vehicle market and expected trends for the future. It touches on key studies and briefly summarizes findings about the environmental and economic implications of electric vehicle adoption. Intended for state and local environmental and transportation planners.
- Dr. Rachael Nealer, Transportation Chief of Staff, U.S. Department of Energy: Overview of US trends and environmental implications
- Michael Nicholas, Senior Researcher, The International Council on Clean Transportation: Global Electric Vehicle Sales and Trends
- Garrett Eucalitto, Transportation Program Director and Matt Rogotzke, Policy Analyst, National Governors’ Association: Transportation Electrification: States Rev Up
Slides, Transcript, and Questions & Answers:You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Webinar Slides (PDF)(75 pp, 4 MB, October 2019)
- Webinar Transcript (PDF)(27 pp, 752 K, October 2019)
- Webinar Questions and Answers (PDF)(7 pp, 361 K, October 2019)