Learn ways to quantify electricity and emissions benefits of energy efficiency and renewable energy and hear four analysts describe different approaches they used to quantify benefits, ranging from initial screening tools to comprehensive planning models. For more information on this topic see EPA's guide to Quantifying the Multiple Benefits of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
· Denise Mulholland, Senior Program Manager, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
· Jeff Haberl and Juan Carlos Baltazar, Associate Directors, Texas A&M Energy Systems Laboratory
· Eric Shrago, Managing Director - Operations, Connecticut Green Bank
· David Abel, Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Wisconsin
- Electricity Impacts & Emissions Benefits of Efficient & Renewable Energy (PDF)(102 pp, 14 MB)
- Webinar Transcript (PDF)(32 pp, 827 K)