This May 16, 2019, webinar focused on quantifying the outdoor air quality-related health benefits of state-level energy efficiency and renewable energy programs. After a brief overview on the types of methods and resources analysts can use to quantify and monetize these benefits, three analysts who used a range of basic to sophisticated methods to quantify the health benefits of energy efficiency and renewable energy policies, programs, or technologies offered presentations. For more on this topic, read EPA's guide to Quantifying the Multiple Benefits of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
- Denise Mulholland, Senior Program Manager, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Joy Morgenstern, California Public Utilities Commission
- Cassandra Kubes, American Council for an Energy-Efficiency Economy
- David Abel, University of Wisconsin
Slides, Transcript, and Questions and Answers:You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Webinar Slides (PDF)(83 pp, 9 MB, May 2019)
- Webinar Transcript (PDF)(32 pp, 812 K, May 2019)