As a Planet Protector, your mission is to improve the world around you by making less trash. Planet Protectors also help other people learn to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
To carry out this mission, check out the fun activities below. The more you learn about reducing wastes and saving resources, the better you become at carrying out the Planet Protector goals. Are you a teacher interested in starting a Planet Protector’s Club in your classroom? Learn more on our resource page for teachers. Spanish language versions of these activities are available below.
To order multiple print copies of these materials, search for "Planet Protectors" in EPA's National Service Center for Environmental Publications database.
- Case of the Broken Loop (PDF)(12 pp, 859 K)
- El Caso del Círculo Roto (PDF)(12 pp, 743 K)
- Follow That Trail! (PDF)(12 pp, 1 MB)
- Sigue el Rasto! (PDF)(12 pp, 3 MB)
- Planet Protectors Create Less Waste In the First Place (PDF)(12 pp, 395 K)
- Los Protectores del Planeta Generan Menos (PDF)(12 pp, 387 K)
- Trash and Climate Change (PDF)(11 pp, 388 K)
- La Basura y Cambio del Clima (PDF)(10 pp, 407 K)