The AP Stylebook is available at apstylebook.com/epa Exitand should not be confused with the EPA Stylebook. EPA currently has a license that permits 10 EPA users to view the AP Stylebook at any given time. If you are using a computer outside of EPA's firewall, then you will not have access to the AP Stylebook using EPA's license.
- There is an issue with your computer, OR
- The IP address of your computer is not located within one of the ranges of EPA employee IP addresses that we provided AP. If this is the case, and you are an EPA employee using a computer located within EPA's firewall, please send an email explaining that you cannot access the AP Stylebook and providing your IP address to Angela Shogren. To find your IP address,
- click on your "start" button at lower left, and then on "run";
- in the "run" window, type "cmd" and then hit "OK";
- in the next window that appears, type "ipconfig" and then hit your enter key. Your IP address should appear in the next window.
To copy and paste your IP address:
- Right click on the box;
- Select “Mark”;
- Select text;
- Use keystroke combination Control/C to copy;
- Move cursor to an open email (or document);
- Use keystroke combination Control/V to paste.
The AP Stylebook is licensed for use within EPA's network on the following conditions:
The Associated Press retains all rights, title and interest in and to the AP material, including copyright. This material may not be resold, sublicensed, or distributed without written permission.
The AP Stylebook cannot be made available in any printed form to anyone outside EPA or used for CD-ROM publishing, fax on demand, audiotext, e-mail, or any other electronic delivery service or for any purpose other than the posting of the AP Stylebook on your internal computer system, without AP's prior written approval.