Previous TRI ICR Renewals
An Information Collection Request (ICR) is a set of documents that describe reporting, record keeping, survey or other information collection requirements imposed on the public by EPA. The ICR provides an overview of the collection and estimates the cost and time for the public to respond. The public may view an ICR and submit comments on it at any time. ICRs for the Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) are resubmitted for approval by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) every 2-3 years.
Below are previous TRI ICR renewals. Visit the TRI Laws & Regulatory Activities webpage for information on the current TRI ICR renewal.
2017 TRI ICR Renewal
- Notice of ICR Renewal Request (PDF) (2 pp, 215 K)
- Notice of Intent to Request ICR Renewal (PDF) (2 pp, 214 K)
- Docket for 2017 TRI ICR Renewal (Includes Supporting Documents)
2014 TRI ICR Renewal
- Notice of ICR Renewal Request Approval (PDF) (2 pp, 196 K)
- Notice of ICR Renewal Request (PDF) (2 pp, 198 K)
- Notice of Intent to Request ICR Renewal (PDF) (5 pp, 206 K)
- Other Documents Related to 2014 ICR