These documents describe field-by-field contents of the nine files which collectively contain all of the data reported on the TRI Reporting Form R and Form A Certification Statement.
The types of data in TRI Basic Plus Data Files:You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- File Type 1 (Facility, Chemical, Releases and Other Waste Management Summary Information) (PDF)(41 pp, 477 K, 8/1/17)
- File Type 2a (Detailed Source Reduction Activities and Methods) (PDF)(31 pp, 434 K, 2/15/18)
- File Type 2b (Detailed On-Site Waste Treatment Methods and Efficiency) (PDF)(26 pp, 377 K, 10/13/17)
- File Type 3a (Details of Transfers Off-site) (PDF)(67 pp, 484 K)
- File Type 3b (Details of Transfers to Publicly-Owned Treatment Works (POTW) For Reporting Years 1987-2011) (PDF)(30 pp, 244 K)
- File Type 4 (Details of Facility Information) (PDF)(22 pp, 188 K)
- File Type 5 (Additional Information on Source Reduction, Recycling and Pollution Control) (PDF)(21 pp, 187 K)
- File Type 6 (Additional Information on Miscellaneous and Optional) (PDF)(23 pp, 189 K)