TRI P2 Industry Profile
With the TRI Pollution Prevention (P2) Industry Profile Dashboard, you can quickly and easily filter TRI data from 2007 to 2019 for specific industry sectors. The dashboard can help answer questions such as:
- Location: Where are TRI facilities located?
- Releases: To what environmental medium are chemicals released?
- Waste Managed: How do facilities manage chemical waste?
- Off-Site Transfers: How much waste is sent off site to other facilities?
- Chemicals: What chemicals are being released and/or otherwise managed?
- Source Reduction: What types of source reduction activities have facilities implemented?
Use the interactive chart below to explore source reduction information for a particular industry, including the food, automotive, aerospace, metal fabrication, chemicals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing sectors. For even more functionality, visit the full TRI P2 Industry Profile dashboard. For an overview of the dashboard, see the user guide webpage or user guide factsheet.