EPA proposed options to simplify the Clean Air Act permitting process for certain smaller sources of air pollution commonly found in Indian country. The action would ensure that air quality in Indian country is protected by facilitating the implementation of the Federal Indian Country Minor New Source Review rule issued by EPA in July 2011. The action would impact 5 source categories. More Information.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- 40 CFR (Code of Federal Regulations, Title 40) Part 49 - General Permits and Permits by Rule for the Federal Minor New Source Review Program in Indian Country - Proposed Rule (PDF) (29 pp, 478 K, About PDF)
- 40 CFR (Code of Federal Regulations, Title 40) Part 49 - General Permits and Permits by Rule for the Federal Minor New Source Review Program in Indian Country for Five Source Categories - Notice of Public Hearing (PDF) (2 pp, 203 K, About PDF)
- Hot Mix Asphalt Plants (Draft)
- Stone Quarrying, Crushing and Screening Facilities (Draft)
- Gasoline Dispensing Facilities (Draft/Proposed)
- Petroleum Dry Cleaning Facilities (Draft/Proposed)
- Auto Body Repair and Miscellaneous Surfacing Coating Operations (Draft/Proposed)
- Miscellaneous Documents
- Fact Sheet - Proposed Rule (PDF)(5 pp, 58 K, 01/14/14)