EPA is proposing a Federal Implementation Plan rule that would apply to new true minor sources and minor modifications at existing true minor sources in the production segment of the oil and natural gas sector that are locating or expanding in Indian country. In the same action, EPA is also proposing several amendments to the Federal Indian Country Minor NSR rule and one amendment to the Federal Indian Country Major NSR rule.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Notice to Extend Public Comment Period for Proposed Federal Implementation Plan - 80 FR 70179 (PDF)(2 pp, 226 K)
- Notice of Public Hearing for Proposed Federal Implementation Plan - 80 FR 51991 (PDF)(2 pp, 185 K)
- Fact Sheet – Proposed Federal Implementation Plan (PDF)(4 pp, 254 K)
- Proposed Federal Implementation Plan - 80 FR 56554 (PDF)(24 pp, 508 K)
- Registration Form for Federal Implementation Plan (Draft) (PDF)(7 pp, 527 K)
- Procedures to Address Threatened and Endangered Species and Historic Properties (Draft) (PDF)(13 pp, 904 K)