- CWA Section 106 Grant Program
Water Pollution Control Program assists tribes in administering programs for the prevention, reduction, and elimination of water pollution.
- CWA Section 319 Grant Program
Nonpoint Source Pollution Control (NPS) Program assists tribes in implementing activities to address polluted runoff per their EPA approved NPS Assessment Report and Management Program Plan.
- Water Quality Standards (WQS)
Program authorization process supports tribal water quality goals for a specific water body and serves as a regulatory basis for establishment of water quality-based pollution controls.
Note: For assistance accessing any of these files, contact Danielle Angeles (email@example.com) or Audrey L Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you experience a problem reading a document with assistive technology, please contact us.
- 2017 Tribal CWA Workshop - Introduction(8 MB, 6/5/2017, 2017 Tribal CWA Workshop - Introduction)
- 2017 Tribal CWA Workshop - Part 1 CWA Section 106(64 MB, 6/5/2017)
- 2017 Tribal CWA Workshop - Part 2 CWA Section 106 and Data(64 MB, 6/5/2017)
- 2017 Tribal CWA Workshop - Part 4 CWA Section 319(247 MB, 6/5/2017)
- 2017 Tribal CWA Workshop - Part 6 Intro To WQS(7 MB, 6/5/2017)
- 2017 Tribal CWA Workshop - Part 7 Intro To WQS Continued(39 MB, 6/5/2017)
Final Agenda for Tribal Clean Water Act Programs Workshop (PDF)(6 pp, 208 K,
Final Agenda for Tribal Clean Water Act Programs Workshop