TSCA CBI Training - Responsibilities
Responsibilities for DCOs
DCOs have very special responsibilities in the OPPT organization. DCOs manage their facility's Document Tracking Systems (DTS) and oversee the timely receipt, storage, transfer, and use of TSCA CBI in their facilities. All facilities authorized for TSCA CBI access must have at least one DCO and an Alternate DCO (ADCO). There is also an OPPT DCO who is responsible for providing guidance to all DCOs and ADCOs on appropriate document handling procedures.
Click on any of the links below to find out more about individual DCO responsibilities (or you can hit the "Next" arrow to skip to the next page).
- Maintaining a Document Tracking System (DTS)/Transfer of TSCA CBI
- Receive/Store TSCA CBI and Keep a Record of Lock Combinations
- Update the TSCA CBI Authorized Access List/Monitor & Control CBI Release
- Monitoring and Notification of Overdue Materials/Sanitizing Documents
- Conduct TSCA CBI Audits
- Termination of Employment or Status for a DCO