On April 16, 2020 EPA hosted a call on the recently announced plan to reduce burden for certain stakeholders subject to TSCA Fees Rule requirements for EPA-initiated risk evaluations. The call covered:
- how the agency's plan to initiate a rulemaking to consider proposing exemptions to the current rule's requirements impacts manufacturers and other businesses;
- what the “No Action Assurance” means for importers of articles and producers of byproducts and impurities;
- reporting obligations during the current comment period, closing May 27, 2020.
The slides and transcript for the call are posted below.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Slides for the April 16, 2020 Call on TSCA Fees (PDF)(25 pp, 601 K)
- Transcript for the April 2020 TSCA Fees Call (PDF)(25 pp, 183 K)