Peer Review of the Draft Risk Evaluation of Asbestos
On June 8-11, 2020, EPA held a public virtual meeting of the TSCA Science Advisory Committee on Chemicals on the draft risk evaluation of asbestos (originally scheduled for April 27-30, 2020). The agency will use the scientific advice, information, and recommendations from the SACC, as well as public comments, to inform the final risk evaluation. The meeting was virtual (conducted on the phone and webcast only).
- View the draft risk evaluation, charge questions, and supporting documents for asbestos.
- Read the Federal Register notice announcing the rescheduled meeting
- View the Agenda for the meeting.
- View the meeting transcript
- View the Final Report / Meeting Minutes
EPA held a preparatory virtual meeting on April 7, 2020, for the panel and public to comment on the clarity and scope of the draft charge questions for the June meeting. For additional information please contact the DFO, Dr. Diana Wong (email@example.com).