This program serves two purposes: (1) as a general-purpose indoor exposure model in buildings with multiple zones, multiple chemicals and multiple sources and sinks, and (2) as a special-purpose concentration model for simulating the effects of sources in unconditioned zones on the indoor environmental concentrations in conditioned zones.
IECCU Setup (ZIP)(4 MB)
- Save IECCU_setup.exe to a directory of your choice
- By default, when this file is unzipped the files will be extracted to C:\Program Files (x86)\EPA_IECCU\
- Within the folder, run SETUP.exe to install the IECCU software.
- When installation is finished the MCCSETUP folder can be deleted.
- By default, the IECCU software is installed in the C drive. The model can be moved to the folder of your choice, but it is recommended that the model be run on a C/personal drive rather than from a share drive. If you computer is connected to a local network, you may need Administrative Privileges to install this program. Contact your IT support staff for details
- IECCU Questions and Answers (PDF)(2 pp, 104 K)
- IECCU Users Guide version 1.1 (PDF)(138 pp, 7 MB)