Mandy Griego (HUD) and Jennifer Owen-White (FWS) presented on the Middle Rio Grande Urban Waters Partnership to Department of the Interior staff on May 1, 2017. Their presentation covered how federal and local partners are collaborating around infrastructure and urban conservation projects as part of the Urban Waters Federal Partnership.
Project discussed include:
- The Valle de Oro National Wildlife Refuge ,
- 2nd Street corridor improvement planning,
- Middle Rio Grande Urban Conservation Corps for youth,
- The South Valley Health Commons, and
- The Bridge Boulevard Redevelopment Plan.
- Middle Rio Grande - Slides from May 1, 2017 (PDF)(15 pp, 4 MB)