Agenda and presentations from the Restoration, Sustainability, and Health of the Caño Martín Peña Workshop held on June 9, 2017 in Guaynabo, PRYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- ORD Cano Martin Pena Agenda (PDF)(2 pp, 128 K, June 9, 2017)
- Synopsis - Cano Martin Pena Workshop 2017 (PDF)(1 pg, 75 K, June 2017)
- Presentation: Green Infrastructure Typologies (PDF)(23 pp, 4 MB, June 9, 2017)
- Presentation: EPA pilot study characterizing fungal and bacterial populations at homes after flooding events at the Martin Peña channel community (PDF)(30 pp, 2 MB, June 2017)
- Presentation: Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Mangrove Wetlands of the Caño Martin Pena (PDF)(12 pp, 4 MB, June 2017)
- Presentation: SJBEP Water Quality Volunteers Monitoring Program (PDF)(21 pp, 5 MB, June 9, 2017)