The Ambassador Toolkit shares lessons learned, valuable tools, and essential resources to help sustain Urban Waters Federal Partnerships (UWFP) and the Ambassador program for years to come. These resources will also support local partners, including state and local governments, community-based organizations, non-governmental organizations, and watershed experts, seeking to replicate the UWFP model.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Urban Waters Ambassador Toolkit (full version) (PDF)(33 pp, 7 MB, October 31, 2018)
- Urban Waters Ambassador Fact Sheet (PDF)(2 pp, 338 K, 3-18-2018)
- Guide to Sustaining the Position (PDF)(3 pp, 405 K, 3-18-2018)
- How to Sponsor an Ambassador Project in Your Community (PDF)(4 pp, 605 K, 3-18-2018)
- UW Partnership Workplan Template (PDF)(7 pp, 537 K, 3-18-2018)
- Grant Writing Support Tips for Ambassadors and Federal Partners (PDF)(2 pp, 268 K, 3-18-2018)
- Funding Opportunities for Urban Waters Projects (PDF)(6 pp, 377 K, 3-18-2018)
- UW Ambassador Position Description Template (PDF)(3 pp, 266 K, 3-18-2018)