We are currently removing old publications and items and migrating them to our archive site (archive.epa.gov). Other documents will also be housed in the National Service Center for Environmental Publications. If there is particular publication or item you are looking for that was migrated please look in these two locations or contact the US-Mexico Border Staff. Key words to search for in both web areas: Border 2020
- Border 2020 Famework Document & Factsheet, and Response to Comments
- 2017 Trifold: Protecting the Environment and Public Health (English)
- 2017 Trifold: Protegiendo al medio ambiente y la salud pública en la región fronteriza (Spanish)
- 2018 Highlights Report (English)
- 2018 Highlights Report (Spanish)
Binational Consultative Mechanism
In December 1999, the EPA and SEMARNAT created the Consultative Mechanism.
In 2015, these agencies agreed to expand the report to include spent lead-acid battery and electronic recyclers and in 2016, they completed the expanded exchange of information. Here are the links to the 2016 and 2018 EPA and SEMARNAT exchange of information.