Public engagement notification templates can be useful for state programs in conducting community engagement at underground storage tank (UST) sites. States agencies that have prepared templates include the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM), Washington D.C. Department of the Environment, Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP), and New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP).You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- ADEM Sample Notification Letter (PDF)(1 pg, 14 K)
- DDOE Sample Public Participation Notice 1 (PDF)(2 pp, 27 K)
- DDOE Sample Public Participation Notice 2 (PDF)(2 pp, 29 K)
- FDEP Sample Standard Notification Letters (PDF)(26 pp, 99 K)
- FDEP Sample Additions to Previous Notices (PDF)(26 pp, 103 K)
- FDEP Sample Five-Year Follow Up Letters (PDF)(32 pp, 21 K)
- FDEP Sample Notification Letters for Schools (PDF)(26 pp, 108 K)