Environmental Information for Utah
MyEnvironment provides local environmental data related to air, water, energy, air pollutants and others.
- Real-time information about today's air quality forecast in Utah on AirNow.gov
- MyEnvironment Air Quality Index for Utah
- MyClimate for Utah
MyClimate shows greenhouse gas emissions by sector, and other kinds of climate data, for Utah.
- Approved State Implementation Plans (SIPs) in Region 8
- Status of SIP Infrastructure Requirements for Utah
- Clean Air Act Permitting in Utah
- Near-real-time radiation data from Utah monitors
- How's My Waterway? for Utah
- Drinking Water System Operations in Wyoming and on Tribal Lands in Region 8 (CO, MT, ND, SD, UT and WY)
- Underground Injection Control in Region 8
- Wastewater Permits (NPDES)
- Compliance Dashboards for Utah
See trends in environmental compliance and enforcement. The dashboards provide an easy-to-use summary of activities to answer questions like: which facilities are regulated, how many have been inspected or otherwise evaluated, and how many have alleged violations and have been subject to enforcement.
- Brownfields and Land Revitalization in Region 8
- RCRA Corrective Action in Utah
- Superfund Sites in Utah
- Most Recent Fact Sheet on the Management of Certain Toxic Chemicals in Utah from EPA's Toxic Release Inventory
- TRI Search
Use this search tool to identify industrial facilities that release chemicals into the air, water, and land in your community. Learn what chemicals these facilities release, how these facilities are reducing releases, and potential health impacts of these releases.