Manufacturer Information, Guidance Letters and Advisory Circulars for Vehicle, Engine, and Equipment Programs
- Overview of manufacturer information and guidance letters
- Find letters by year they were issued
- How to get notified when new letters are issued
- Advisory circulars
Overview of Manufacturer Information and Guidance Letters
These letters provide information, guidance, and instructions to the regulated industry on specific compliance topics and issues.
How to Get Notified when New Letters are Issued
EPA uses a list server to notify manufacturers when a manufacturer information or guidance letter has been issued.
- Goes out to the entire list server distribution list;
- Uses the subject line to specify to which industry(s) the letter applies; and
- Provides the website location for viewing and/or downloading the new guidance letter.
Subscribe to List Server
To join the "manufacturer-info" list server, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe from List Server
To unsubscribe from the " manufacturer-info" list server, send a blank email message to:
Advisory Circulars provide more background information about many issues associated with new vehicle and engine compliance.