Manufacturer Information, Guidance Letters and Advisory Circulars for Vehicle, Engine, and Equipment Programs
- Overview of manufacturer information and guidance letters
- Find letters by year they were issued
- How to get notified when new letters are issued
- Advisory circulars
These letters provide information, guidance, and instructions to the regulated industry on specific compliance topics and issues.
EPA uses a list server to notify manufacturers when a manufacturer information or guidance letter has been issued.
- Goes out to the entire list server distribution list;
- Uses the subject line to specify to which industry(s) the letter applies; and
- Provides the website location for viewing and/or downloading the new guidance letter.
Subscribe to List Server
To join the "manufacturer-info" list server, send an email to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe from List Server
To unsubscribe from the " manufacturer-info" list server, send a blank email message to:
Advisory Circulars provide more background information about many issues associated with new vehicle and engine compliance.