Nutrients Management: External Reports
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
- Effects of Best-Management Practices in Eagle and Joos Valley Creeks in the Waumandee Creek Priority Watershed, Wisconsin, 1990–2007
- South Carolina Water Science Center Podcast Series: GEOSMIN in South Carolina Waters, What is it?
- USGS Circular 1350: Nutrients in the Nation's Streams and Groundwater
- USGS Circular 1346: Quality of Water from Public-Supply Wells in the United States, 1993-2007 Overview of Major Findings
- Nitrate in the Mississippi River and Its Tributaries, 1980 to 2008: Are We Making Progress?
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Assessment of the Effects of Conservation Practices on Cultivated Cropland in the Chesapeake Bay Region
- Assessment of the Effects of Conservation Practices on Cultivated Cropland in the Upper Mississippi River Basin
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Effects of Nutrient Enrichment in the Nation's Estuaries: A Decade of Change
- Environmental Conditions in Northern Gulf of Mexico Coastal Waters Following Hurricane Katrina
U.S. Committees and Commissions
- Scientific Assessment of Hypoxia in U.S. Coastal Waters (U.S. Committee on Environment and Natural Resources)
- U.S. Commission on Ocean Policy: Nutrients, Chapter from "An Ocean Blueprint for the 21st Century"