EPA at WEFTEC 2020-EPA Videos
EPA Participation at WEFTEC Connect
October 5-9, 2020
EPA prepared six short videos for the agency’s virtual exhibition booth in addition to other materials.
- Welcome to U.S. EPA's Booth
- EPA's Water Infrastructure and Resiliency Finance Center
- EPA's Infrastructure Funding Programs’ American Iron and Steel Requirement
- EPA’s Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act
- EPA’s Technology Transfer Program
- EPA’s Patented Technology on Concentrating Water in a Sample
EPA's Infrastructure Funding Programs’ American Iron and Steel Requirement
Watch an overview for the AIS requirement for EPA’s State Revolving Funds (SRFs) and Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA) programs.
EPA’s Technology Transfer Program
Hear from EPA scientists and engineers who invented new technologies during their research and learn how these technologies are patented and licenses are negotiated with companies that then develop these technologies.
EPA’s Patented Technology on Concentrating Water in a Sample
Learn about the EPA invented and patented technology on systems and methods for the detection of low-level harmful substances in a large volume of fluid.