n May 2008, WaterSense released the draft specification for water-efficient single-family new homes for public comment and received substantial feedback. In the months since then, EPA has been taking steps to address stakeholder comments and provide additional resources to interpret the new homes specification.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- ws-specification-home-revised-coverletter (PDF)(2 pp, 56 K)
- ws-specification-home-revised-draftspec (PDF)(8 pp, 84 K)
- ws-specification-home-revised-comments-draft-spec (PDF)(419 pp, 2 MB)
- ws-specification-home-revised-public-comments-response (PDF)(36 pp, 164 K)
- ws-specification-home-revised-meeting-summaries (PDF)(25 pp, 280 K)
- ws-specification-home-revised-meeting-presentation (PDF)(25 pp, 545 K)