What is a WaterSense Partner?
WaterSense partners are ambassadors that promote the value of water efficiency and WaterSense-labeled products, new homes, and programs. Partners help educate communities while transforming the marketplace.
WaterSense partners with several types of organizations:
- Retailers and distributors
- Local and state governments
- Water districts
- Trade associations
- Professional certifying organizations
- Licensed certification providers
What Do WaterSense Partners Do?
- Promote indoor and outdoor water efficiency and WaterSense-labeled products and programs.
- Participate in national outreach campaigns, such as Fix a Leak Week, Sprinkler Spruce–Up, and quarterly partner-only webinars.
- Provide input to the WaterSense Program by submitting a brief annual update on water-efficiency activities.
Interested in Becoming a Partner?
Learn more about how to become a WaterSense Partner and start making a difference!
WaterSense annually recognizes partners who help advance the overall mission of WaterSense, increase WaterSense brand awareness in a measurable way, and demonstrate overall excellence in the water efficiency arena. WaterSense recognizes Sustained Excellence Award winners, WaterSense Partners of the Year, and Excellence Award winners for helping to advance and promote WaterSense and water efficiency.