Join a Water Utility Decontamination Tabletop Exercise
Decontamination tabletop exercises will help water utilities and other stakeholders prepare for a contamination incident. Participants will engage in high-level discussions about the decontamination of drinking water and wastewater systems.
Other discussion topics will include:
- Tactical response operations
- Public health activities
- Crisis communication
- System operations
During the exercise, participants will:
- Work through key decisions
- Identify relevant resources
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of response partners
- Learn how stakeholders can coordinate with each other
Help shape water sector emergency response coordination. Gather valuable information to share with your organization. Join a table-top exercise!
For more information, contact Marissa Lynch.