Web Standard: Contact Us Links
The Contact Us link for your web area appears twice on each EPA page: at the top and directly above the footer. It links to the web area Contact Us page, which provides information about how to contact EPA staff responsible for the web area content.
Note: There is a Contact Us link in the footer of the template for each page that links to the main EPA Contact Us page. This link requires no action on your part.
- Contact Us links are required at the top and bottom of every EPA Web page. Both links must point to the same Contact Us page.
- Both Contact Us links are automatically added to pages in the WebCMS.
- The top link reads: “CONTACT US”
- The bottom link reads: “Contact Us to ask a question, provide feedback or report a problem.”
- Public facing content outside the WebCMS must have Contact Us links.
Original effective date: 03/22/2002
Last approved on: 06/10/2020
Web Council review by: 06/10/2023 (or earlier if deemed necessary by the Web Council)