Web Standard: Videos
- No videos will be uploaded to Drupal WebCMS; all videos will be posted on EPA's YouTube channel. This includes webinars, trainings, tutorials and demos. Questions? Contact Jini Ryan in the Office of Multimedia. Videos may also be posted on EPA Facebook accounts.
- For specific standards and guidance, see the links to the Office of Multimedia Video Standards and Guidelines below.
- You may be interested in the YouTube Guidance, as well.
Linking to/Embedding External Videos
- No embedding: EPA's Office of General Counsel has concluded that embedding videos from third parties into EPA’s website constitutes endorsement or preferential treatment. An employee who permits such embedding could be violating the Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch, 5 CFR Part 2635, specifically the misuse of position standards. EPA's YouTube channel is not considered a third party.
- Linking: All links to external videos are subject to the same rules as any other external links. See the External Site Links procedure for more information.