Web Standards: Look and Feel Template
The standard template is the look and feel of the top and bottom of each EPA web page. It is owned by OWC and OMS. The WebCMS produces this look and feel automatically.
- Do not modify the standard template produced by the WebCMS.
- All applications should use the standalone template
- Applications should be reviewed by OWC just like all web content. It's better to work with OWC from the beginning.
- When using the standalone template for an application, some exceptions may be made as determined by the One EPA Web Team and must first be approved, such as: Alternate navigation (no left sidebar), local styles, tables, images, complex application layouts, and responsiveness.
- Applications should follow all EPA Web Standards and meet Section 508 requirements just like all web content.
About this Standard
All EPA public web content must adhere to the EPA Web Standards, the U.S. Web Design System guidelines, and the 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act.
Original effective date: 2/11/2015
Last approved on: 04/08/2020
Web Council review by: 04/08/2023 (or earlier if deemed necessary by the Web Council)