The city of Beaverton Water Supply Improvement Program includes a combination of projects that will enhance the reliability and resiliency of the water system and meet the needs of a growing urban area. The program will construct major new transmission mains, new or improved connections to neighboring water systems, and additional seismically resilient storage. It will also expand service to a new area, install a system-wide advance metering infrastructure system, and work toward a new stormwater reuse system.
- Maintains the existing system’s performance and improves its reliability.
- Increases resiliency of water system to seismic events.
- Provides system access to new drinking water source under construction.
- Saves the city of Beaverton an estimated $31.3 million from financing with a WIFIA loan.
- City of Beaverton (PDF)(1 pg, 249 K)