Authority to Administer Standards Program
This tribe was granted treatment in a manner similar to a state (TAS) on September 26, 2005.
Tribe Standards in Effect for CWA Purposes
The tribe’s water quality standards were approved on October 19, 2011.
- [See Water Quality Standards For Surface Waters of the Ute Mountain Ute Indian Reservation ] (Effective October 19, 2011)
Federally Proposed or Promulgated Standards
At this time, there are no federally proposed or promulgated standards applicable to this tribe.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Water Quality Standards For Surface Waters of the Ute Mountain Ute Indian Reservation (PDF)(36 pp, 570 K)
- Appendix A: Conversion Factors for Metals Criteria (PDF)(2 pp, 75 K)
- Appendix C: Antidegradation Implementation Policy (PDF)(15 pp, 228 K)
- Appendix D: Antidegradation Review Sheet (PDF)(6 pp, 112 K)