Environmental Information for Wyoming
On this page:
On other pages:
MyEnvironment provides local environmental data related to air, water, energy, air pollutants and others.
Air in Wyoming
- Real-time information about today's air quality forecast in Wyoming on AirNow.gov
- MyEnvironment Air Quality Index for Wyoming
- MyClimate for Wyoming
MyClimate shows greenhouse gas emissions by sector, and other kinds of climate data, for Wyoming.
- Approved State Implementation Plans (SIPs) in Region 8
- Status of SIP Infrastructure Requirements for Wyoming
- Clean Air Act Permitting in Wyoming
- Near-real-time radiation data from Wyoming monitors
Water in Wyoming
- How's My Waterway? for Wyoming
- Drinking Water System Operations in Wyoming and on Tribal Lands in Region 8 (CO, MT, ND, SD, UT and WY)
- Underground Injection Control in Region 8
- Wastewater Permits (NPDES)
Compliance & Enforcement in Wyoming
- Compliance Dashboards for Wyoming
See trends in environmental compliance and enforcement. The dashboards provide an easy-to-use summary of activities to answer questions like: which facilities are regulated, how many have been inspected or otherwise evaluated, and how many have alleged violations and have been subject to enforcement.
Cleanups in Wyoming
- Brownfields and Land Revitalization in Region 8
- RCRA Corrective Action in Wyoming
- Superfund Sites in Wyoming
Toxic Releases in Wyoming
- Most Recent Fact Sheet on the Management of Certain Toxic Chemicals in Utah from EPA's Toxic Release Inventory
- TRI Search
Use this search tool to identify industrial facilities that release chemicals into the air, water, and land in your community. Learn what chemicals these facilities release, how these facilities are reducing releases, and potential health impacts of these releases.
Pesticides in Wyoming
Wyoming Dept. of Agriculture Pesticide ProgramExit