Papers and Presentations for Oil and Gas session during the 2019 Emissions Inventory Conference.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- U.S. O&G CH4 emissions estimated with site and component-level data (PDF)(17 pp, 3 MB)
- Collaborative Steps to Improve Oil and Gas Emission Inventories in Several Western US States (PDF)(18 pp, 888 K)
- Federal lands greenhouse gas emissions and sequestration –a modified EPA methodology (PDF)(19 pp, 2 MB)
- Development of the 2016 Nationwide Oil and Gas Emissions Inventory: Data Collection, Emissions Estimation, and Spatial, Speciation, and Temporal Modeling Surrogates (PDF)(27 pp, 2 MB)
- Wyoming AQD –New Process for Collecting and Managing Oil and Gas Production Site Emissions Inventories (PDF)(14 pp, 2 MB)
- EPA Oil and Gas Emissions Estimation Tool Improvements for 2017 (PDF)(17 pp, 752 K)