The Acid Rain Program uses an innovative, market-based allowance trading system to reduce sulfur dioxide (SO2) emissions by half. These forms should be completed by facilities that bid in these EPA SO2 Allowance Auctions.
Visit the Business Center Forms page and the Acid Rain Program Allowance Auction Fact Sheet for related forms and information.
Many EPA staff are now working remotely due to COVID-19. If you are mailing any forms to the Clean Air Markets Division (CAMD), you must in addition email an electronic copy to CAMDforms@epa.gov to ensure your forms are promptly received and processed. This includes the Electronic Signature Agreement (ESA) form which will be processed upon receipt via email. The original, signed ESA is still required to be sent by mail for our records.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- 2020 How to Bid in the EPA SO2 Allowance Auctions (PDF)(3 pp, 80 K, February 4, 2020)
- 2020 Electronic Funds Transfer Instructions (PDF)(1 pg, 69 K, February 3, 2020)
- 2020 EPA Allowance Auctions Additional Information for Certified Checks (PDF)(1 pg, 131 K, February 3, 2020)
- 2020 EPA Allowance Auctions Additional Information for Wire Transfers (PDF)(1 pg, 149 K, February 3, 2020)
- 2020 Letter of Credit EPA Allowance Auctions (PDF)(2 pp, 204 K, February 3, 2020)
- 2020 SO2 Allowance Offer Form (PDF)(2 pp, 363 K, February 3, 2020)