How to Comment on the Proposed CSAPR Close-Out
EPA will accept public comments on the proposed Determination Regarding Good Neighbor Obligations for the 2008 Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard (CSAPR Close-Out) for 45 days after publication in the Federal Register. Be sure to reference Docket ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2018-0225.
Comments may be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking portal: Follow the online instructions for submitting comments.
- A-and-R-Docket@epa.gov: Include docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2018-0225 in the subject line of the message
- Fax: Fax your comments to: 202-566-9744.
- Mail: Environmental Protection Agency, EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC), Mailcode 28221T, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2018-0225, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20460.
- Hand Delivery or Courier: Deliver your comments to: EPA Docket Center, EPA West Building, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20004. Phone: 202-566-1744. Such deliveries are only accepted during the Docket’s normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.