This page contains links to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the analysis of carbon in Chemical Speciation Network (CSN) samples.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- UCD SOP #402: Thermal/Optical Reflectance (TOR) Carbon Analysis Using a Sunset Carbon Analyzer (PDF)(21 pp, 744 K, July 31, 2019)
- UCD TI #402A: Receiving and Inventorying of Quartz CSN Samples (PDF)(10 pp, 485 K, July 31, 2019)
- UCD TI #402B: Daily Operation (PDF)(15 pp, 2 MB)
- UCD TI #402C: Gas Cylinder Change (PDF)(7 pp, 617 K, July 31, 2019)
- UCD TI #402D: Troubleshooting (PDF)(6 pp, 417 K, July 31, 2019)
- UCD TI #402E: Instrument Startup and Shutdown (PDF)(9 pp, 768 K, July 31, 2019)