Nuisance odors are a common occurrence at wastewater treatment plants, biosolids processing facilities, and biosolids recycling locations where proper management and control are not implemented.
The biosolids and residuals management fact sheet for odor control in biosolids management provides:
- A description of odor control in biosolids management
- Applicability to wastewater treatment plants
- Overview of alternative treatement processes
- Performance capabilities and data
- Fact Sheet: Odor Control in Biosolids Management (PDF)(16 pp, 82 K, September 2000, EPA 832-F-00-067)