This page contains the original Final Operating Permit (Permit Number: V-UO-000004-00.00) and Response to Public Comments, the currently effective Amended Operating Permit (Permit Number: V-OU-000004-00.02), and the Administrative Title V Permit Record for the Deseret Generation and Transmission Cooperative Bonanza Power Plant, located on the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation in Uintah County, Utah, . The original permit was issued on December 5, 2014, under the authority of the Title V Operating Permit Program at 40 CFR Part 71. The permit was administratively amended on October 19, 2015, and September 23, 2016, to correct material mistakes in the original permit. The September 23, 2016 permit (Permit Number: V-OU-000004-00.02) is the effective permit.
The Administrative Record is in PDF portfolio format. For best viewing and downloading, once the file is open, select the "Files" tab on the upper gray toolbar. Document 39 of the Administrative Record is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and, therefore, is not in a readable format in the PDF portfolio. The spreadsheet is included as a separate file in Excel format below.
Document 39 - Bonanza Plant Emissions Mid-1995 to Mid-2005 (Excel Spreadsheet)(40 pp, 185 K, September 21, 2005)You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Deseret Bonanza Amended Title V Operating Permit (Administrative) (PDF)(118 pp, 5 MB, September 23, 2016)
- Deseret Bonanza Amended Title V Operating Permit (Administrative) (PDF)(107 pp, 2 MB, October 19, 2015)
- Deseret Bonanza Title V Operating Permit (PDF)(102 pp, 2 MB, December 5, 2014)
- Deseret Bonanza Title V Operating Permit Response to Public Comments (PDF)(58 pp, 656 K, December 5, 2014)
- Deseret Bonanza Title V Operating Permit Administrative Record (Index + 163 Documents) (PDF)(164 pp, 144 MB, September 23, 2016)
- Web Notice for Draft Part 71 Operating Permit: Deseret Power Electric Cooperative - Bonanza Power Plant (PDF)(2 pp, 88 K, June 16, 2014)