Permitting Under the Clean Air Act
The Clean Air Act (CAA) establishes a number of permitting programs designed to carry out the goals of the Act. Some of these programs are directly implemented by EPA through its Regional Offices but most are carried out by states, local agencies and approved tribes.
- CAA Permitting Tools & Related Resources - includes links to policy and guidance, databases, rule references and other resources
- New Source Review Permitting
- Title V Operating Permits
- Outer Continental Shelf Permits
- Tribal Permits
- CAA Compliance Monitoring Applicability Determination Index (ADI)