An official website of the United States government.

This is not the current EPA website. To navigate to the current EPA website, please go to This website is historical material reflecting the EPA website as it existed on January 19, 2021. This website is no longer updated and links to external websites and some internal pages may not work. More information »

Chemical Data Reporting

2012 Chemical Data Reporting Resources

Reporting Electronically: Registration in the Central Data Exchange (CDX)

You are required to submit your Form U electronically during the 2012 CDR submission period. To enable electronic submissions, you need to:

  • Register on CDX: To register for CDR reporting, go to the CDX website and register under the program "Submissions for Chemical Safety and Pesticide Programs (CSPP)." If you were previously registered on CDX for e-TSCA, e-PMN, or TRI, you are able to add the CDR reporting flow to your current registration.
  • Access e-CDRweb: The Agency-provided electronic reporting tool used to complete Form U is now available. Once you have registered in CDX, you will be able to access e-CDRweb.
  • Submit your completed Form U. View a sample Form U.

Top of Page

Guidance Documents

Top of Page

Electronic Reporting User Guides and Schemas

Top of Page

Training and Workshops in 2011-2012

Top of Page

Regulatory Authority

Associated IUR Federal Register notices include: