CHP Partnership Logo Guidelines
available in two electronic formats, .gif and .eps.EPA CHP Partners are encouraged to use EPA's CHP Partnership logo, shown at right, in accordance with the guidelines presented below. Partners may include the CHP Partnership logo in sales, marketing, and advertising materials (i.e., websites, printed material, videos). The CHP Partnership logo can help highlight the environmental aspects of your business. The logo is
Logo Usage Guidelines
EPA CHP Partners may use the CHP Partnership logo only on materials that promote the CHP Partnership or CHP technologies. Such materials include advertisements, brochures, product literature, websites, annual reports, videos, and newsletters. Partners must always use the entire, unedited CHP Partnership logo.
The CHP Partnership logo may not be used in any manner that implies EPA endorsement of any CHP Partner products, services, or systems.
Materials containing the CHP Partnership logo must conform to the following guidelines:
- The CHP Partnership logo must never be applied directly (as a decal, label, or in any other form) to a product, service, or system or on any materials used in the packaging of a product, service, or system.
- When using the CHP Partnership logo in advertisements or any other promotional materials:
- The logo must not be placed in the body of the text or next to or below a photograph or another depiction of the product, service, or system being promoted.
- The logo must follow the company name or appear in the bottom left-hand or right-hand corner of the advertisement block, separated from text and photographs of the product, service, or system being promoted.
- Text mentioning the CHP Partnership must conform to the following guidelines:
- All statements in the text must be factual.
- References to the CHP Partnership must be made in accordance with the descriptions presented in current Partnership information distributed by EPA.
- Text describing the relationship between the Partner and the CHP Partnership must not claim or imply that the Partner's association with the CHP Partnership goes beyond the terms set forth in the Letter of Intent.
EPA's CHP Partnership Logo Review Policy
EPA CHP Partners agree to provide to EPA’s CHP team any materials (i.e., websites, printed material, or videos) developed by the Partner that use the CHP Partnership logo or otherwise mention the CHP Partnership before using the logo on materials so that EPA’s CHP team can review such materials for conformance to the logo usage guidelines. EPA’s CHP team will respond to the submission within three business days of its receipt. Send all submissions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Right click and select "Save Link As" to download).
To discuss the details of using EPA's CHP Partnership logo, contact the EPA CHP team at email@example.com or (703) 373-8108.