EPA's ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager is an online tool organizations can use to measure and track energy and water consumption, as well as GHG emissions. It can be used to benchmark the performance of one building or a whole portfolio of buildings, all in a secure online environment. Forty percent of commercial building space in the U.S., including 35% of the Fortune 500® are already benchmarking in Portfolio Manager.
In this webinar, attendees learned about the new, updated version of Portfolio Manager - what it is and how it can be used - as well as heard from guest speakers who have utilized the tool to help achieve their organizations' sustainability and carbon goals.
- Stephanie Plummer, National Program Manager, Retail, ENERGY STAR Commercial Buildings, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Jenna Tatum, Mayor's Carbon Challenge Coordinator, NYC Mayor's Office of Long-Term Planning and Sustainability
- Donna Hope, Policy Advisor, NYC Mayor's Office of Long-Term Planning and Sustainability
- Christopher J. Morgan, P.E., Energy Senior Manager, RE Design & Development, JCPenney
- Presentation Slides: Overview of EPA's ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager (PDF)(72 pp, 6 MB, December 11, 2013)