Organic Analytical Service within the Superfund Contract Laboratory Program
This multi-media, multi-concentration service provides for the analysis of 51 Trace Volatiles, 51 Low/Medium Volatiles, 69 Semivolatiles, 18 Semivolatiles by SIM, 21 Pesticides, and 9 Aroclors in aqueous/water and soil/sediment samples and offers preliminary results and 7, 14, and 21 day turnaround.
Modified Analyses are also offered through this service. Modified analyses may be requested to include, but are not limited to adding additional compounds, adjusting Contract Required Quantitation Limits (CRQLs) for target analytes, and making minor adjustments to specific analytical protocols to enhance method performance.
Method Information, Target Analytes and Analytical Costs
- Methods for Organic Analyses
- Organic Analytical Service Target Analytes
- Organic Analytical Services Costs
Documents and Downloads
- SOM02.4 Statement of Work, Exhibits A-H
- Summary of Changes - SOM02.4
- Equations Used in Conjunction with SOM02.4
- SEDD Document Type Definition