Information related to EPA Preparing for HABs Season Webinar: Planning and Responding to Cyanotoxins in Recreational Waters, June 20, 2019.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Agenda: Planning and Responding to Cyanotoxins in Recreational Waters (PDF)(1 pg, 159 K)
- EPA Recommended Recreational Water Quality Criteria/Swimming Advisories for Cyanotoxins (PDF)(17 pp, 3 MB)
- EPA Tools to Manage and Communicate the Risks of Cyanotoxins and in support of the Cyanotoxins Recreational Criteria/Swimming Advisories (PDF)(11 pp, 2 MB)
- HABs Monitoring and Surveillance Efforts in New York State (PDF)(23 pp, 2 MB)
- Lessons Learned from the 2018 Microcystin Poisoning of Dogs in Stuart, FL (PDF)(15 pp, 2 MB)